If you're a writer, you already have 90% of what you need to make money in Internet information marketing – regardless of whether you've actually been published or not!
Now you can get the rest of what you need to succeed online -- quickly and easily -- and make $100,000 to $200,000 a year "working" only an hour or two a day ... as incredible as that sounds.
Dear Writer/Information Marketer:
Every day I talk to aspiring Internet marketers.
And guess what?
They're envious ... of YOU!
Well, like you, these newbie Internet marketers want to get rich selling information products online.
But most of them are held back by one factor they cannot easily overcome....
Their inability to turn out clear, compelling prose for e-books ... reports ... web sites ... e-newsletters ... blogs ... e-mail marketing messages ... and online ads.
As a writer, you don't have this problem – and that's why they envy you.
You either already know how ... or can easily learn ... to write everything you need for your new Internet marketing business: copy ... e-books ... bonus reports ... e-blasts ... web sites ... Google ads ... and more.
And that gives YOU advantages that make non-writers in the Internet marketing business turn green with envy:
** They depend on expensive and often unreliable freelance writers for all their writing, causing delays in product launches and marketing campaigns. You can write whatever you need, and have it ready when you need it.
** Top copywriters charge many thousands of dollars to write micro-sites and landing pages to sell information products ... thousands more for online ads and e-mail campaigns ... enough to break the bank for many start-up Internet marketers. As a writer, you can write your online marketing copy yourself – and save a small fortune.
** Non-writers have to commission or research content for their information products from scratch. As a writer, you very likely have an existing library of content you already own – your published and unpublished writings – you can quickly and easily repackage and sell online as information products.
** Internet marketing requires all sorts of materials and documents to be written – from press releases and articles for your e-newsletter, to e-mail marketing and auto-responder messages. It's no problem for you to tackle these writing tasks. But for many non-writers, it's the single biggest reason they never succeed in online marketing!
As the table below shows, you, as a writer, have it all over your non-writer competitors when it comes to Internet marketing.
So, why not turn your research and writing skills into a lucrative part-time or full-time business selling information on the Internet – and grab your share of the millions being made online every day in Internet marketing?
|Internet marketing task||Cost -- Writers (YOU!)||Cost -- Non-writers|
|E-book writing||Zero -- do-it-yourself||$500 to $1,000 per book|
|E-mail messages to your list||Zero – write them yourself||$500 to $1,500+ per message, depending on length|
|Landing pages (product micro-sites, long copy)||Zero – write it yourself||$1,000 to $7,500 per micro site|
|Google Ad Words campaigns||Zero – write and manage it yourself||$1,000 to $3,000 per campaign|
|Writing special reports and other free bonuses||Zero – write it yourself or edit content you already own||$100 to $500+ per bonus report depending on length|
|Miscellaneous writing tasks (blogs, social networking, etc.)||Zero – write them yourself||Varies|
The missing link to your Internet marketing success is yours at last!
So given all these advantages – your writing skills, your marketing knowledge, the content you've already written, your editing expertise – why aren't you making money selling information online yet?
All you're really missing is a proven, battle-tested process for taking what you know, have, and can do as a writer – repackaging it as information products – and selling thousands of copies of your material at huge profit margins online.
Now, in my 134-page e-book, Internet Marketing for Writers: a Writer's Guide to Writing and Selling Simple Information Online, I'll give you everything you need to know to quickly and easily turn your love of writing into a six-figure income stream creating and selling information products online.
- 21 steps that can rapidly take you from ordinary freelance writer to a six-figure Internet information marketer. Page 10.
- 5 ways to capture the e-mail addresses of visitors who come to your web sites but do not make a purchase – and why it's critical that you do so starting now. Page 52.
- 3 reasons why you, as a writer, should sell information products on the Internet instead of merchandise. Page 6.
- A special business-building pop-up window that can't be blocked by the user – no matter what pop-up blocker they've installed. Page 55.
- 3 areas of Internet information marketing every writer should master ... and one that you shouldn't bother with, but can outsource dirt-cheap to others. Page 7.
- Quick and easy instructions for repackaging your writings into e-books that sell like hotcakes online – often for far more than what they would cost offline. Page 57.
- 9-point checklist helps you quickly determine what niche or topic you should write and sell information products on. Page 13.
- 3 ways you can create original content – cheaply and rapidly – for high-margin audio and video information products. Page 60.
- How to quickly determine whether there is enough of a demand online for the information products you want to create and sell. Page 15.
- 10 rules for writing product "micro-sites" or landing pages that maximize conversion rates and increase online revenues. Page 62.
- What the late, great Gary Halbert can teach you about picking a profitable niche for your Internet information marketing business. Page 19.
- Maximize online sales and order rates with multi-variate "Taguchi testing." It's way easier than you think, and can often double or triple a micro-site's sales. Page 65.
- 15 sources of ready-to-use content you, as a writer, may already possess and can quickly turn into best-selling info products. Page 20.
- Host your product micro-sites for less than a dollar per web site per month. Plus: how to save money on domain names. Page 67.
- How to organize and store a "content library" as raw material for future info products you want to market. Page 21.
- Automate your Internet marketing business with this all-in-one online shopping cart software. I operate my Internet marketing business with it -- and wouldn't use anything else. Page 68.
- How to set up a "content creation machine" that gives you all the content you need for your information products – and even get traditional publishers to pay you to write it first! Page 24.
- Write and distribute e-mail marketing messages that increase click-through rates, conversions, orders, and revenues. Page 69.
- Easy ways to maintain complete copyright ownership – and all other rights – to every bit of content you create ... and why doing so is essential to your success as an Internet info marketer. Page 27.
- How often can you send e-mail marketing promotions to your online subscribers? Turn to page 71 for the definitive answer.
- How to plan a complete line of money-making information products on your topic covering the full spectrum of price points – from under $9 to more than $900. Page 29. Plus: how to use free mind mapping software to brainstorm new product ideas.
- 12 tips for writing irresistible e-mails that your online subscribers not only read and respond to, but actually look forward to getting. Page 72.
- 4 ways to get new product ideas from other publishers without plagiarizing or stealing from them. Perfectly ethical and legal. Page 33.
- A proven 4-step formula for writing irresistible subject lines that increase your e-mail open rates. Page 74.
- 6 tips for filling in missing gaps in your own knowledge about your topic or publishing niche. Page 35.
- 3 little-known e-mail copywriting techniques that can send your click rates and online orders through the roof. Page 75.
- How a pesky garden-destroying gopher helped this Washington state man build a lucrative information marketing empire. Page 36.
- How to overcome reader skepticism by positioning yourself as a leading expert in your topic, industry, or market niche. Page 78.
- Why you must publish a free e-newsletter on your topic to become a successful Internet information marketer – and how to do it right. Page 38.
- Create and write a blog that increases your search engine rankings and builds an online readership interested in your content. Page 79.
- Creating "premiums" – valuable free bonus reports – that can skyrocket your online information product sales and revenues. Page 41.
- 3 high-value activities that you should concentrate your time and effort on for your Internet marketing business ... and the parts you should avoid doing yourself and outsource instead. Page 82.
- Attract potential information products buyers with a "free-on-free squeeze page." Page 43.
- How to assemble and "hire" your Internet information marketing virtual team – without having a single salaried employee. Page 84.
- 6 ways you can to build a large and profitable e-list fast. Plus: how I added 882 new subscribers to my opt-in e-list in 10 days at zero out-of-pocket cost. Starts on page 47.
- Forms and instructions for registering your copyrighted content with the U.S. Copyright Office. Page 124.
- The secret to making maximum money in Internet information marketing -- with minimum involvement and labor on your part. Page 85.
- Using social media, online video, and viral marketing to sell information products online. Page 51.
- How to get your online buyers and subscribers to tell you what information products they want to buy from you. Page 86.
- 5 ways your conventional freelance writing (book writing, magazine articles, and newspaper columns) can fuel your Internet information marketing success. Page 88.
- Plus: key word research tools ... e-mail distribution services ... auto-responders ... blogging sites and software ... copyright forms ... mind mapping tools ... online research web sites. Starts on page 91.
- And: online article directories ... article marketing services ... e-zine directories ... PDF creation software ... co-registration services ... proofreaders ... stock photos and artwork ... graphic design ... e-book covers ... CD and DVD duplication services. Turn to page 95.
- Also: Free conference calling services ... landing page design templates ... web site hosting ... micro site designers ... shopping cart software ... Taguchi testing services ... podcasting tools ... social networking sites ... sites for finding freelance help ... survey tools... sample e-newsletters and e-mails. Page 102.
"This afternoon I purchased your ebook, Internet Marketing for Writers. I found and implemented one idea that has saved me so much writing time it more than paid for the cost of the ebook in the first day!"
Act now and save $30
Internet Marketing for Writers is nothing less than a proven plan – a clear and practical guide – for turning your aptitude and talent for writing into a lucrative home-based Internet marketing business.
By following this simple plan, I went from zero revenue, zero web sites, and zero products to over 50 web sites, dozens of information products, a list of over 80,000 online subscribers, and $7,000 to $8,000 a week in online income in less than 24 months!
More important, I am confident that you can do the same. In fact I guarantee it -- or your money back!
What will it cost you to learn my Internet marketing secrets for writers?
Internet marketers routinely pay me $5,000 to consult with them on how to increase their online revenues – and $7,500 or more to write a single micro-site for just one of their information products.
However, you won't pay me $7,500 ... or $5,000 ... or even $500 to have me guide you on starting and building a six-figure Internet information marketing business.
The cover price of Internet Marketing for Writers is just $59. But for a limited time only, it's your for just $29 ... a $30 savings off the list price ... less than I charge for just 5 minutes of my time!
And that's your investment only if you agree with me 100% that Internet Marketing for Writers has indeed given you the "keys to the kingdom" of making six figures online with information marketing.
If it doesn't, then it won't cost you a penny. Here's why....
Our 100% iron-clad guarantee of satisfaction
I totally guarantee your satisfaction with my new e-book, Internet Marketing for Writers.
If you are unhappy for any other reason ... or for no reason at all ... just let me know within 90 days.
I'll give you a full and prompt refund. And you can keep the e-book with my compliments.
That way, you risk nothing.
But I urge you to hurry.
This special LOW PRICE of only $29 (a $30 discount off the $59 cover price) is for a limited time only.
And once it expires, it may never be repeated again.
You might be mulling it over. But don't.
You're going to want to start your own Internet marketing business sooner or later.
It's the fastest, easiest, and surest way to quickly make six figures a year – all from your writing – without holding a regular 9 to 5 job.
So I urge you to take a look at Internet Marketing for Writers now!
As soon as you order, we'll deliver it in minutes via the Internet ... so you can get started right away.
If you don't like it, we'll give you a refund ... so reviewing my Internet marketing strategies for writers costs you nothing.
If you DO like Internet Marketing for Writers and want to keep it, ordering today means you pay only $29. Wait until later, and it will cost you $59.
So what are you waiting for?
To order Internet Marketing for Writers on a 90-day risk-free trial basis, just click here now:
Robert W. Bly, Director
P.S. Order Internet Marketing for Writers today and you get a FREE Special Bonus Report, Copywriting: the Master Touch (list price: $29).
In this free 54-page guide to writing stronger copy for your Internet marketing business, you'll discover:
- A simple change in offer that can increase response rates up to 900% -- page 50.
- 4 steps to selecting winning premiums – page 6.
- Avoid this common mistake when creating your guarantee – page 48.
- Get free content for your information products – courtesy of Uncle Sam -- page 9.
- The 4 levels of features and benefits ... and why your copy must talk about each -- page 43.
- Best time of day and optimal frequency for sending e-mail marketing messages to your online subscribers – page 20.
- What words in copy sell best? Page 41.
- How to convince skeptical Internet users to buy products online from you – page 44.
- And more....
Best of all, this bonus report – a $29 value -- is yours to keep FREE ... even if you request a refund on the e-book!
To order Internet Marketing for Writers ... and get your FREE Special Report ... just click below now:
Bob Bly is a full-time freelance copywriter specializing in online, direct response, and b-to-b marketing. He earned more than $700,000 last year from his freelance writing, and became a self-made multi-millionaire while still in his 30s.
A copywriter for more than a quarter of a century, Bob has written promotions for over 100 clients including Phillips, Agora, KCI, 21st Century, Weiss Research, EBI Medical Systems, Sony, IBM, AT&T, Grumman, Crain Communications, McGraw-Hill, Intuit, and AlliedSignal.
Bob is the author of more than 70 books including The Copywriter's Handbook (Henry Holt) and Internet Direct Mail (NTC Business Books).
He has published more than 100 articles in such publications as Subscription Marketing, Direct, Business Marketing, Writer's Digest, and Amtrak Express.
Bob's writing awards include a Gold Echo from the Direct Marketing Association, an IMMY from the Information Industry Association, two Southstar Awards, an American Corporate Identity Award of Excellence, and the Standard of Excellence award from the Web Marketing Association. He also taught writing at New York University.
Bob has appeared as a guest on dozens of TV and radio shows including The Advertising Show, Bernard Meltzer, CNBC, and CBS Hard Copy. He has been featured in major media ranging from the LA Times and Nation's Business to the New York Post and the National Enquirer. He was formerly the advertising manager for Koch Engineering, a manufacturer of equipment for the chemical industry.
Kim Stacey is a freelance writer and content creator living in Boulder Creek, CA. Author of both online and offline articles, as well as countless e-books on a wide variety of topics, Kim's hobbies include yoga and stained glass. She ghostwriters content for a number of top Internet marketers including CTC Publishing and Strategic Profits.
about Bob Bly
"Good things are happening. I am getting a steady stream of Trial and Demo requests from the new site. These requestors are filling out the entire contact form. The site is simpler now, and I am still working to make it even more so. I appreciate your work."
—Jim Romano, DataForceOne
"Thank you so much for your wonderful work. It has been a pleasure working with you and I look forward to working with you on another project in the near future. You were always available, quick to answer questions and always exceeded my expectations. You truly are a gifted writer."
—Aaron Griffith, The Griffith
"Bob, again thanks for the great copy. You consistently help us reach customers with compelling, actionable content, when others just can't!"
—William McElleney, IBM
"The feedback keeps coming in and we all agree yours was a truly helpful, useful, insightful and effective workshop. You did a fantastic job inspiring the troops and we've already begun applying some of the key learnings."
—Paul Connors, Copywriting Manager, A large financial services company in the Chicago area
"Bob...your creative work, patience, and 'partnership' with us at IT Group has virtually propelled us to another level of business professionalism and recognition. The response we've received from your letters has been nothing short of tremendous. We've not only derived significant business from these unforgettable mailings--your efforts have sparked a creative energy within our ranks which will assist us in years to come. Thanks for your guidance and counsel."
—John A. Fallone, IT Group International
"I hired Bob on his reputation, and found it is well-deserved. His fact-finding process in preparation to write our copy was both painless and enlightening. The final deliverables were right on time as promised, and better than expected – which is saying a lot because my expectations were high. The first time I read his copy for our project, I literally got chills down my back – he nailed it the first time. Wow."
—Dennis Rosenberg, VP Marketing, VNUS Medical Technologies, Inc.
"Bob Bly did an amazing job with our company brochure. We are very impressed with his capacity to learn our product and to write copy so clearly and pointedly. Bob Bly is a great marketing investment."
—Michael Manoussos, Manhole Barrier Systems
"Great white paper! I'm in favor of the entire submission. Please congratulate Bob on a great effort."
—Michael C. Howard, Chasm Recovery
"Your Tax Loopholes ad looked great and is performing very well. Thanks for the strong copy."
—Brian Kurtz, Boardroom
"You did an excellent job. It's been a pleasure working with you on this project."
—Edward Brunet, Decatur Professional Development, LLC
"Thank you very, very much for doing such a great job on the ad. I was one of those folks who would read the ads in the DAK catalog by Drew Kaplan and this was as enjoyable for me as that."
—Chris Pickering, MeritDirect
"Bob . . . Just got the copy and advertisement you did for my new book . . . It's great! You are good! Great job . . . you have tremendous insights into what excites and what sells!"
—Don Libey, Libey Incorporated
"In my opinion, you are the best copywriter in the software industry."
—Judy MacDonald, Director of Marketing, Direct Response
"When I received the piece, I thought, I'll have to skim over it now and read it later. But, once I started, I couldn't stop! You did a GREAT job with Ken's story. I love it. It kept me reading. I'm VERY pleased with it."
—Craig Simpson, Ken Roberts Company
"Bob, It's been a pleasure to work with you!!! Thank you so much! I'm very happy with the copy; I feel it will give me good results."
—Alejandra P. Bigai, Romanicos Chocolate
"Thanks again for a great job."
—Davis Ross, Ross Advertising
"I just wanted to thank you again for the excellent work you did for us. You are the man and I can't tell you how much I admired your approach and service. Although I've never worked with a copywriter before, I think you set the standard pretty high. I look forward to working with you again. You certainly have my vote for the next round!"
—DP Jovine, Tycoon Research
"Great job – I'm always amazed at how you can boil the complex down into simple terms. It flows very well."
—Kyle Hodgens, Capital Financial Media
"Thank you for the copy. I see why you're the expert. It's so simple, it's brilliant."
—Sau Hyoung Pak, Big Machine
"The radio spots are very well done. I am very impressed with your work and copywriting expertise. We will be making the changes to the print ad as you suggested. In the future we may work with you to design a totally new print ad. Again I'd like to say I'm impressed with your services. You were prompt, informative, and definitely know your stuff. We will be recommending you to others and doing repeat business."
—Joshua Andrews, Health Solutions, LLC
"When people get to the promotion, the promotion has a good conversion rate. In one test, it actually had a 14% conversion to sale... can't ask for much better than that."
—David Galland, Casey Research
"I loved the ad! I don't see any reason for revision so I have already put through a check request for the balance I owe you on the ad. We are very excited about this one. I can't wait to see how it does. Thanks so much!"
—Alice Wessendorf, Agora Health Book
"I show off the work that we did on lead generation for negotiation -- as well as the conversion program from HMCL -- as big successes."
—Paul Szymanski, Harvard Business School Publishing
"Thank you for being very instrumental on making the launch of the wealth management book such a resounding success. It was so successful that we had to request more copies."
—Ingrid Boney, II
"Thanks, Bob! You are awesome to work with."
—Matt Morsa, Stock Secrets, Inc.
"I've spoken to a thousand copywriters over the years and Bob Bly is the best. He knows what he's doing."
—Joe Culotta, Natural Medicine Co.
"I am happy to report to you that your piece out produced the 4 other packages we tested against it. I want to talk to you about another project...."
—Nick Roumi, Pacific Coast Funding
"This is an outstanding letter. Really nice work!"
—Paul Szymanski, Harvard Business School Publishing
"Like the package ... the tone ... I think it's excellent."
—Bill Caskey, Caskey Sales Achievement
"We are very pleased with your copy approach because your copy seems to speak to the neurologist better than the copy in previous promotions. Moreover, your copy presses the sell better and more effectively. I really value your direct marketing copy capabilities and I'm thrilled to have you working with MedLink."
—Jim Chacona, MedLink
"Just wanted to take a moment to sincerely thank you for the hard work and energy you've poured into the Sinatra product package. You are a joy to work with."
—Gail Diggs, Phillips Health
"Thanks again... you did a great job."
—Caleb Cherry, Capital Financial Media
"You are a genius! I rarely love copy this much from the get-go. You hit it on the head!"
—Sara Pond, Nightingale-Conant "The original ad insert of 'Wall Street's Loss is Your Gain' continues to kick butt -- pulls 12 to 15 subscriptions a week. Not bad for a $500 investment made 5 months ago."
—Charles Mizrahi, Stealth Stocks
"As a marketing professional, for 17 years I wrote my own promotional material. But I am not a professional copywriter. It wasn't until I took my own advice that I started getting the results I deserved. With Bob Bly, I got what I wanted - in the promised time frame - with re-writes - and the results I wanted. Thanks Bob!"
—Mark Amtower, Amtower & Company
"I found your ad copy compelling, powerful...even entertaining. You really communicated the 'feel' of the message we are selling. Thanks for such great work, Bob!"
—Ashley Earnhardt Aiken, Thomas Nelson Publishers
"Bob wrote the most ballsy ad in the history of Dynamic Changes and it set sales records this fall. People couldn't stop themselves from responding."
—Richard Scheffren, Dynamic Changes Hypnosis
"Last year you did all the copy on the What Would Jesus Eat brochure. It was wonderful and I believe is one of the reasons that the book continues to do so very well."
—Pamela Clements, Thomas Nelson Publishers
"Your work for me is outstanding."
—Thomas Massie, BRIDGELINE Software
"Your copy looks great. Thank you for the great job. I want you to know that one of the things I'm grateful for this year is meeting you and developing a relationship which is beneficial to both of us."
—Jack McDonough, U.S. Tax Corporation "A special thanks to Bob for doing a superb job and making this work so well. I felt like a brilliant puppet in your hands."
—Michael Masterson, AWAI
"Even though he refuses to admit it, Bob is THE Direct Marketing guru ... or, at the very least, he's mine."
—Jill Perri, American Consultants League
"Great copy! I love it!"
—Marlene Jensen, The Newsletter Group
"You've done great work with this package. I'm sure it wasn't easy doing all of the research to get all of the facts you've assembled. I learned things reading this package and I think for tech investors, this level of detail and fact finding provides a lot of credibility. I think it's a winner."
—Porter Stansberry, Porter Stansberry's Investment Advisory
"The postcard copy is super!"
—Gary Yondol, Media Planet
"Bob's ad is doing great!"
—Kusko, Dynamic Changes Hypnosis
"Thanks Bob. I appreciate all your work."
—Paul Goldberg, PJ Promotions
"I am thrilled with your package, it is doing great - will roll out as the control."
—Chris Gast, Intuit
"Your package for AWAI's desktop design course won the test, outperforming our other package by over 50%."
—Katie Yeakle, AWAI
"Just wanted to let you know that as of today we have a 13.5% response (orders, not just click-throughs) for Stealth Stocks from the e-mail you wrote for us."
—Gary Mizrahi, Stealth Stock
"Great job on the Turnaround Report; it's been a huge success. We've had an incredible product launch, with hundreds of free trials in the first week."
—Marc Stockman, TheStreet.com
"We received the letter. Our first and probably lasting impression is great. Paul is usually very skeptical but he really likes it. I know we want to stick with the first impression. It looks like it may be perfect. We are very impressed."
—Frank Lardino, Investors Alliance
"Just to let you know we have been using your 8 ways letter and brochure that you did for us last year with great success. We decided to double our monthly direct mailing. Things are really taking off. I can only attribute that to our increased direct mail program. Thank you for helping us get an effective package together."
—Ray Hardee, Engineered Software, Inc.
"The letter you composed is terrific. We like your text, and we also like the promotional ideas you've incorporated into the package as a whole. Thanks a lot for your efforts."
—Maureen Neary, Tower Media.
"Nice job on the white paper. It's a treat to have my name on it."
—Raymond S. Elman, Bridgeline Software, Inc.
"Your 'Double Your Money' headline won with a 1.07 response rate. Just to let you know, this offer did better then the two before it did (all of which were after the new editors took over). I rarely see copywriters that go the extra mile like you do. I really appreciate it"
—Amanda Hath, KCI.
"Your e-mail to promote ETR pulled double the response and three times the gross revenue of the control, with a 45% increase in average order size."
—Lisa Bruette, Agora Inc.
"We're very pleased! The piece you wrote has at 43 days resulted in 204 orders and 165% ROI. I have submitted a new mail plan for a rollout for 200,000+ pieces. You'll be getting a royalty payment for this."
—George Rayburn, The Dan Ferris Power Report